Windsor Lodge May Meeting
Thursday 10 May 2018 – Tyling at 7:30pm
Work for the evening: Practice First Degree Tracing Board
Summons & Work Allocations – Regular & Practice Meeting
The Worshipful Master sends his greetings and requests your attendance at the Regular meeting of Windsor
Lodge No 290 to be held at the Kedron Masonic Centre, 393 Gympie Road, Kedron, on: Thursday 10 May 2018. Tyling at 7.30pm.
Order of Business
1. W M’s welcomes Visitors and Members.
2. Open the Lodge in the 1 st Degree.
3. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Regular meeting held 12 April 2018.
4. Business arising from those minutes.
5. Presentation of inward and outward correspondence.
6. Business arising from the correspondence.
7. Treasurer’s report and accounts for payment.
8. Admit late members and Visitors.
9. Emulation – First Degree Tracing Board
10. General Business.
11. Close the Lodge and adjourn to the South for refreshments.
No Practice Meeting This Month.
The first 30 minutes of the Practice meeting will be devoted to any issues concerning the management of the Lodge. All members are welcome to attend. Officers of the Lodge, Members who have been allocated work and Candidates are urged to attend both meetings.