Windsor Lodge November Meeting
Thursday 14 July 2016 – Tyling at 7:30pm
Work for the evening: Election of Officers & Open and Close in the 3 degrees
Summons & Work Allocations – Regular & Practice Meeting
The Worshipful Master sends his greetings and requests your attendance at the Regular meeting of Windsor
Lodge No 290 to be held at the Kedron Masonic Centre, 393 Gympie Road, Kedron, on: Thursday 14th July 2016. Tyling at 7.30pm.
Order of Business
1. W M’s welcomes Visitors and Members.
2. Open the Lodge in the 1 st Degree.
3. Confirmation of the Minutes of the Regular meeting held 09 th June 2016.
4. Business arising from those minutes.
5. Presentation of inward and outward correspondence.
6. Business arising from the correspondence.
7. Treasurer’s report and accounts for payment.
8. Further work will be to open in the 2nd degree. Call off and call on.
9. Admit late members and Visitors.
10. The Lodge will then be raised to the sublime degree of a M M before closing and resuming in the 1st degree.
11. Election of Officers for the 2016/17 year. Brethren should you not be able to attend this meeting and wish to stand for office you must advise the Secretary in writing prior to the meeting.
12. General Business.
13. Close the Lodge and adjourn to the South for refreshments.
The Practice meeting will be held on 6 July 2016 at Kedron M.C. Commencing 7.15pm. The first 30 minutes of the Practice meeting will be devoted to any issues concerning the management of the Lodge. All members are welcome to attend. Officers of the Lodge, Members who have been allocated work and Candidates are urged to attend both meetings.